Apply now to win $1,000 towards starting your dream career in the beauty industry!
Deadline: August 31, 2020
Our mission at CPT Guru is to help as many people as possible to pass their licensing exams and start their exciting beauty career.
Logging the required hours at a great beauty school (or completing an apprenticeship) is an important part of maintaining standards in the profession, but we know that it can put many students under significant financial strain.
That’s why we’re delighted to announce our inaugural $1,000 cosmetology scholarship!
How it works
To be as inclusive as possible, the application and award process is extremely simple.
- Check the eligibility requirements below.
- Complete the form on this page.
- As soon as the deadline passes, our team will select a winner.
- If you win, you’ll receive $1,000!
We know everyone’s situation is different, so we don’t stipulate that the $1,000 is spent on beauty school fees. If you want to spend it on materials, helping towards your living expenses while you study, or advancing your career, that’s fine with us!
The scholarship can be combined with any other scholarships, grants and other financial aid.
The cosmetology scholarship is open to current and prospective students who are studying (or plan to start a program of study) in one of the following disciplines:
- Nail Technology / Manicuring
Each student may apply once per session, but cannot win more than once.
Start your cosmetology scholarship application now!
- This scholarship is only open to residents of the United States.
- The scholarship of $1,000 will be awarded to one applicant per session. It is not transferrable to any other person.
- One application per student per session is allowed.
- The deadline is 23:59 Eastern Standard Time on the date stated at the top of this page. Applications received after this time will not be considered.
- The winner will be decided by the judges appointed by cosmetologypracticetest.guru within 10 business days of the deadline. The judges’ decision is final.
- We reserve the right to use the full name and institution (if applicable) of the winner on this website, and in any publicity materials.